Jay P. SpreitzerAPAC Region Information Security Lead & VP of Cyber Threat Management
Wells Fargo and Company
Jay Spreitzer has over 19 years of information security experience and is currently the APAC Region Information Security Lead at Wells Fargo Bank. Over the last 11 years, he was the team lead for the cyber threat intelligence team at Wells Fargo. Prior to joining Wells Fargo, Jay retired from the US Army, after 23 years of service working in various technology and information security roles. Roles included system administrator, database administrator, Information Assurance Security Officer, and culminating as Information Management Officer. As Information Management Officer, he managed and developed all facets of the organization’s information security program. Jay is also the co-founder and CISO of Protocol 46, a US-based company extending cyber security to small and medium businesses. Jay has completed his Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and a Master of Science in Information Assurance and Security. Some of his other training includes Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking, Advanced Security Essential, the Criminal Intelligence Analyst Course, and the FBI Citizen’s Academy. He holds GIAC Enterprise Defender and Incident Handler certifications. Jay is a member of Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), InfraGard, and the High Technology Crime Investigators Association. Jay has been an active member of the Board of Directors for the FBI Citizens Academy Alumni Association and Minnesota InfraGard. He is also the Chair of the APAC Strategy Committee for the Financial Services – Information Sharing Analysis Center (FS-ISAC).
1:15 PM Networking Lunch
This interactive 15-minute working group discussion is the perfect practical know-how for optimising your participation at the Exchange.
- Running an effective red teaming simulation
- Tactics, techniques and procedures for cyber prevention, detection and response
- Implementing layered controls to enhance cyber resilience
3:00 PM PANEL: Intelligence Exchanges to Combat Next-Generation Adversaries & Hidden Threats in the Dark Web
· Insights on the latest threat actors for Asia’s financial services sector
· Establishing effective public-private-partnerships to drive trusted communication and intel sharing for automated collaboration
· Structuring cyber resources for continuous threat intelligence monitoring, identification and profiling of threat actors in real-time